LOCAL WEBSITE  WANT TO ADVERTISE?  CALL (852) 3590 5039
 FACEBOOK  GET A DISPLAY?  EMAIL US






 ALL DESTINATIONS
 









10 / 29

MURRAY HOUSE on Minicards.com

MURRAY HOUSE


A Victorian-era building, Murray House was originally built in 1846 in the current area of Central as officers’ quarters in the Murray Barracks. In 1982 the historical landmark was dismantled to yield to the new Bank of China Tower. Over 3,000 building blocks were labeled and catalogued for future restoration which began in 2001 in Stanley and was completed in 2002.




Sorry, No gps information available to create Google Maps

Address: Stanley    



WANT TO ADVERTISE?   GET A DISPLAY   OUTLETS   BECOME A LICENSEE   APPS & MOBILE   CORPORATE  

© 2016 Minicards